Friday, May 27, 2011

2010-2011 games

Finally got my tickets together, and I went to 17 hockey games this year. (At least. I feel like I'm missing a ticket or two, but I don't know because I haven't been keeping track!) I'd say this was a pretty successful year! I went to Milwaukee and Peoria for the first time; never made it to Rockford, but I did go to Charlottetown. That was cool.

Sat Oct 16 - Wolves/Admirals
Wed Oct 27 - Wolves/Barons
Thu Oct 28 - Wolves/Stars
Sat Dec 11 - Rocket/Screaming Eagles
Sun Dec 12 - Rocket/Screaming Eagles
Sat Dec 18 - Wolves/Admirals
Tue Dec 21 - Wolves/Admirals
Sat Jan 8 - Wolves/Bulldogs
Wed Jan 12 - Wolves/Stars
Sun Feb 13 - Admirals/Icehogs
Sat Feb 19 - Wolves/Stars
Sun Mar 6 - Wolves/Moose
Wed Mar 9 - Hurricans/Thrashers
Fri Mar 25 - Admirals/Wolves
Fri Apr 8 - Admirals/Wolves
Sun Apr 10 - Wolves/Icehogs
Sun May 8 - Admirals/Aeros


Will add scores later.

No comments:

Post a Comment