Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OT Oh No

Can't even put my thoughts in to words. All I have is Shit. This season's over. *sob sob*
My stomach dropped so hard when Benn scored that OT GWG. (Ugh, I'm tearing up for reals...) But luckily Mom sped over those tracks on Belshaw and that put my stomach back into place. I mean, I was hoping for a review that would show it was kicked in or something, but I guess it was a clean goal. I saw that red light and just... wanted to cry. Or rip off my Jesus necklace & throw it down in disgust. (Yes, I wore it.) Couldn't even clap for the two stars of the game that were Stars. I usually clap half-heartedly out of respect, but I couldn't move. I think Machacek had the second star of the game and I cheered for him the best I could.
. . .

Maybe I'll discuss the game tomorrow. I will tell that I got Sterling and Mannino's autograph. Ok, so the game ended at 10:07, but Mom wanted to stay and watch the players come out. For some reason we waited outside in the 50 degree weather that felt more like 20 degrees for 75 minutes. I identified most of the players, but some I honestly wasn't sure about. John Anderson was the first guy I saw. Pft, I didn't go running up to him, that's for sure. Mostly Stars players came out first. I should have stopped one to ask how Krahn is doing. Ah well. I think MacIntyre was the first Wolves player to come out. I don't remember though... Ok, so point of my story is, I got Mom's ticket signed by Brett (& I think he was talking to some guy about how is contract is up[!] Also, if I hadn't just gotten my player's card, I would have had him sign my ticket too), she asked if we were ready to go, and I said, "Hmm, no. I'm gonna have Peter sign my ticket." So I ran back and-

No comments:

Post a Comment