Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Reason to Move to Colorado

I have been watching the Avs lately. My attitude towards them has always been "meh," but now I am all =D Mostly I am in love with Mike and Peter (they deserve their own tag now). The team is actually pretty fun to watch too. And there is something about their rink that I like so much... Now not only do I find myself saying [loudly], "Peeeeterrrr Buuudaj" in empty rooms (eventually I'll get that video off my phone), but I am not finding myself shouting, "Numbah fowa!". Hey wait, speaking of Budaj, I am glad I kept him on my fantasy team! He has been great since taking over as starter since Anderson's injury.
Not so great? Johan Hedburg. I clearly was not thinking things through when I picked him because he is on the same team as Martin Brodeur. Um, hello? If you're on the same team as Brody you pretty much know you are going to get paid to sit on the bench. He was injured for a day or two and Moose didn't win any games :(
I'll have to post my stats because they are pretty decent. I'm 11th out of 17, but I made it as high as second place when the season started!

It seems the teams I like most are not playing so hot. Blackhawks have been sub-par, Thrashers have been so-so (same-same!), and Oilers... oh my goodness Oilers. I was certain their stellar preseason would carry over to the regular season. I WAS WRONG.
Oh yeah, and the Wolves? They aren't winning either. In fact, they just lost 8-2 vs. Texas last night.

So much to talk about, so little... motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment