Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Waivers

I should have known it wouldn't last forever, but I chose to ignore the obvious. The Oilers had three goaltenders, so somebody had to go. Well, that somebody was Big D and it makes me saaaad! I like Little D too, and I would probably be just as sad if it was him being put on waivers, but... I don't know. Maybe it's because Big D is older that I think he should stay and Dubes should be sent to the minors. Yeah yeah, it's not about age, it's about how well they play...

Tied in with the next bit of news, both he and Valabik are on re-entry waivers I guess? I heard something about Valabik maybe having better luck in a European league. I like him and would hate to not see him again. Let's hope that doesn't happen. And I have my doubts about an NHL team picking up D and keeping him at that level. If he can stay in OKC, I could actually see him a couple times!

No comments:

Post a Comment