Friday, October 8, 2010

Trouble in Blueland!

Shit. No wonder it seemed like the game was taking so long when I texted Google for the Thrashers/Caps score and it was still the first period when it should have been, like, the middle of the second. Pavs blacked out! What a way to start the season, eh? That sucks... I blacked out once. It was summer band camp (which lasted 3 days before I said "Fuck this, I'm done." haha) and we had to stand under the hot sun and on the asphalt and me + heat + pop tart for breakfast = WORST ENEMIES. I collapsed into the people in front of me & holy shit, how awkward. I couldn't imagine passing out in front of thousands of people :\ Sounds like he's doing alright now, so that's very good! Better luck next time :D
By the way, they won 4-2! I knew they were saving their A game for the first game against the Capitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment