Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hockey Gods! Welcome to Oil Country!

The scrolling score was 4-2 in favor of Edmonton at the end of the second. That was the last I knew of what was going on in the game against Carolina. I decided to tape the 1-3am showing because I wanted to SEE THE OILERS WIN. I knew they would win. They weren't going to blow it this time. Sure enough, they didn't! When I saw Deslauriers come out of the net and jump the puck as time ran out, I clasped my hands together and thanked God for this, the first win OF THE YEAR. 13 games without a win... Jesus Christ. It was time for a victory.

In other news, I found out JF stands for Jean-Francois. And Alex Plante got his first NHL point when he assisted Jacques. D only had his 10th win of the season :\

Final score 4-2

No comments:

Post a Comment