Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday? No Thanks

I wish I would have watched more than a combined... 10 minutes of today's afternoon Penguins/Capitals game. I had to finish the 2nd & 3rd period from last nights Blackhawks/Blues game though. Blackhawks won, by the way. 2-1 Should have been 2-0 but somebody decided to make a last minute powerplay goal >:| Niemi had been MIA with the flu last week, which explains why they recalled... somebody from the Wolves. I'm sorry, I can't recall his name and I'm not in the mood to be researching anything. It wasn't Crawford, I can tell you that much.
Anyway, the Caps won, which was disappointing. I missed all but one goal, and there were 8 total in regulation. After 60 minutes it was tied 4-4 and I was really hoping for a shootout. Unfortunately Knuble scored with a minute or two or three left in OT. I knew once Ovechkin shot the puck at the net somebody was going to get that puck in the net.
Final score 5-4

No comments:

Post a Comment