Wednesday, February 24, 2010

RAAAAGE

I've never disliked Finland as much as I dislike them now. Sort of. I mean, I've never disliked them and I am only mildly outraged... I s'pose. Hmm, ok, I am mostly outraged that the Czech Republic pulled Vokoun, nevermind that they pulled him with, like, 2:10 left in the game with a score of 1-0 in favor of Finland. When has pulling a goalie ever won a game? I think I've seen it happen once, maybe.
And I see Russia is out. Who would have guessed?! I thought they had such a good lineup, but Canada beat them 7-3. I taped it, so I have yet to watch it. Now it's Slovakia vs. Sweden. I am torn! I like them both, but when it comes to players, I know more Slovaks than Swedes.
And I really wish Latvia would have advanced. I think it was Switzerland that took them out. Or maybe I'm thinking about the Belarus game... I can't keep track. I wanted to see both Latvia and Belarus advance. But I guess if all these teams advanced, that would have pushed the United States and Canada out, and I really want them to win gold and silver, respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment