Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dammit, Mother Nature

I knew this would happen. A big storm blew in, knocking out the satellite in the middle of the awards show. One time it was just out for a commercial, another time I missed a whole hell of a lot. When the show came back on, Jose Theodore was giving a speech. I didn't know what the heck was happening... [Just read he won the Masterson trophy. Good for him.] The speech ended with him giving a shoutout to his wife and daughter. It was touching and he seemed pretty choked up. D'aw. I can't even imagine what he was thinking. In other news, Duncan Keith won the Norris trophy! It even looked like he had teeth! Very cool.
I'm real glad I didn't miss the Getzlaf/Ryan video. It was hilarious! And I don't care what anyone says, Jay Mohr is funny. I don't believe half those people when they say they're "big hockey fans," but whatever. I don't really care. It's like a band saying "This is the best place on earth!" at every venue they play. Anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment