Thursday, June 24, 2010

It All Happened So Fast

Getting news left and right about trades all over the place.
Byfuglien, Eager, Sopel, AND Fraser are gone. The first three are now a part of the Thrashers organization (so, not as bad as it could be), and Fraser is going to the Oilers. (Again, not so bad. He'll be reunited with Nikolaiii!)
Reasoner is playing for the Blackhawks as part of the trade; Crabb is now a Blackhawk, which is rad. I can't wait to see him ALL THE TIME. But... Sterling? I heard it from the man himself that his contract was up, but I hoped so hard that I misheard... He's moved on to the Sharks. :*( Closer to home, which is nice, but... but... I just bought his jersey :( I got some good use out of it as the 09-10 season ended, but I was hoping... Well, I guess the name on the back doesn't matter. I'm just really sad to see my favorite player go. SO SAD!! I am glad he's going to be in the NHL though (full time, right?). He's been in the AHL for so long.
I almost forgot! Torchetti is now with the Thrashers as well. :*(
Geez, why don't we just get a whole new team for cryin' out loud?!

No comments:

Post a Comment