Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Big'uns

Two really big games tonight!
Blackhawks vs. Coyotes
Thrashers vs. Bruins

Hawks and Yotes are tied at 97 points. Whoever wins tonight's game will take control of the #1 spot in the West Division. I couldn't be mad that the Coyotes beat the Blackhawks last week, but hear me and hear me now - IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!!

Thrashers are ONE POINT away from the 8th Playoff seat at 75 points. If they beat the Bruins (76, duh), they might actually stand a chance to extend their game beyond the regular season!!!!!


Dubes got two wins in a row and now he's sick X(
I did so much running around yesterday I missed his talk with Brian Duff on Power Play. I was sooo looking forward to it. Even sat in my car for, like, 5 minutes in a Target parking lot waiting. Well, I guess his sickness is due to the Duff Curse. haha


Chicago 45-19-7 (2nd in league, T1st in west)
Edmonton 23-42-7 (LAST, LAST)
Atlanta 32-29-11 (22nd in league, 9th in east)
Phoenix 46-22-5 (3rd in league, T1st in west)

No comments:

Post a Comment