Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shutouts: The Good, The Bad

The Good
Blackhawks, namely Niemi, shut out the Coyotes last night! Just what we needed. That's six for the season. Two more and he could be tied at 8 with Bryzgalov! Niemi was the number one star of the game, so Sarah had a chat with him. His English is better than I thought, and his voice is much deeper than I thought. (I've only heard him speak briefly in a commercial...) Anyway, Seabrook was back in action. I think he got the number three star of the game. On that same page, Kane got the number two star.
Yes, I can go on liking the Coyotes :)
Final score 2-0

The Bad
Bruins shut out and shut down the Thrashers last night. Rask got his second shutout of the season. The announcers tried to jinx it, but were unsuccessful. Now they are 3 points out of 8th position. I'm hoping these upcoming road games will give them more W's.
Oh, there was then a quick chat with Rask and he's another one I've never heard speak before. I was surprised at how clear and precise his English was!
Final score 0-4


Not a shutout, but the Oilers beat the Canucks 3-2 last night for a 3-game winning streak. Sharks beat the Wild 3-1, I believe, so they avoided a 7-game losing streak. *phew!*

No comments:

Post a Comment