Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Best Thursday This Week ;)

Besides not having to worry about anymore speeches and accounting quizzes, there's been some good news in the world of hockey! On my way home from school I received a text. I usually have nothing to do with my phone while I'm driving because it's not safe. I hate seeing people on their phones, period, but hate it even more when they're on their phones while driving. TEXTING while driving! Anyway, I looked to see who it was incase Dad wanted me to pick something up for supper or maybe a certain somebody wanted to go to lunch. To my surprise it was from contact:Blackhawks. My mind drew a blank as to what it could be about, and I couldn't resist reading it. I quote:
Hawks sign Patrick Kane & Jonathan Toews to 5-year deals; Duncan Keith inks a 13-year deal.
My first reaction was 13 YEARS?! That's forever! haha Then I was just super stoked. I gave a speech about the Blackhawks today, and when I talked about Kane, I said, "...and I hope to see him stay with this team for many years to come." 5 years is pretty decent ;)

Also, it snowed :D

No comments:

Post a Comment