Thursday, December 24, 2009

Open Letters; Hate Mail Love Mail

Dear DRW fans,
Shut the fuck up. Sorry for the language, but I am tired of hearing you boo Hossa EVERY time he gets the puck. I can vaguely understand you booing him the first time he played against the Wings as a Blackhawk, but to do that throughout the game, and then again last night? That's stupid. Childish. Can't you be happy that he's still playing the game? That you're still able to watch him? I don't hate on former Blackhawks for leaving. In fact, I enjoy the chance they have given me to expand my hockey viewing. If it weren't for certain players, I would have a less than mild interest in teams like the Oilers and the Wild.
The RW players themselves are surprised that you're still holding a grudge; They don't want you booing Marian. I do feel sorry the team isn't so hot this year, but at the same time they've had more than their 15 minutes in the spotlight. Don't blame one player for wanting to leave as the reason your team is sucking- It's a team effort. So, please, leave Hossa alone.

Dear Antti Niemi,
Marry me?
FOUR shutouts? Five if you want to count the NHL Premiere? You are definitely worthy of this team... of this sport! Definitely "favorite player" worthy :D Dude, how do you see through all those screens?! X-ray vision, maybe? I don't think I've ever seen you struggle with players right in your kitchen, and that my friend is IMPRESSIVE.
ilu

Dear Pat,
Happy [one day belated] Birthday!
39, eh? Lookin' good!

No comments:

Post a Comment