Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gotta Get Me Some Waffles!

Tonight Osgood was Notsogood. I've gone from disliking the Red Wings to feeling sorry for their unfortunate luck with illness, injury, and just bad games. But enough about them! The Blackhawks made their 3rd shutout in their last 4 games! It was Huet this time with his third of the season. haha WGN really is the shutout station for this team :) (Thanks for bringing that up, Pat)
It was a tiny bit maddening to see before that Sharp/[RW player] confrontation there were 6 Wings players on the ice and none of the refs caught that. I kind of forgive them because there was a lot of red on the ice, so you know... Do not have anything else to say except it was a good game.
Final score 3-0



I didn't know they were showing the 2009 Winter Classic tonight! I remember I came home from work last winter and had forgotten it was on so I didn't set up a tape or anything; therefore only caught the last few minutes of the game. I was looking forward to watching it this year because they have been showing past WCs, but I never bothered to see when it'd be on :((((( I saw part of the second period, then missed pretty much the rest because I was outside trying to get puppy to potty and then realized the CHI/DET game started at 6 and not 7. During the first intermission I did catch the end of the game and saw Chicago lost 4-6.

One more quote from Eddie about food: "You can't eat your pasta with your mouth guard in, young fella."

No comments:

Post a Comment