Saturday, December 5, 2009

Some Sort of Record

I watched FOUR games today. Woke up specially for the Thrash/Islanders game. Got me thinking maybe I should move to Georgia next winter, become a season ticket holder, then move back north when the season is over. You have no idea how much I love watching this team play. I could write a post each day about how much I love the Thrashers. (Maybe I will? hmm...) On and off the ice they seem like, I don't know... the best kind of people. Ok ok, I'll save my lovey dovey stuff for another day ;) They lost 1-4! Gonna see Moose in the crease next game? Oh! That reminds me: Pavs has a 30% rating for "Who would you like to see next on Ask a Thrasher?" poll. Of course I voted for him, and he has the highest percentage, Bogo is at 27 I think :\ I like Bogo [and his 'stache], but I want to see Pavs so bad. I love that Czech.

Then I saw the 2nd and 3rd period of the Oilers/Wings game, and by that time Edmonton had already scored their 4 goals and Detroit their one. I was reading a book, so I didn't watch most of it, but I kinda listened. Still no Khabibulin. The final score was indeed 4-1. 'BOUT TIME, OILS!

Then, during lunch, there was the end of a Sharks/Blues game. It was that or a Pens/Avs game. For some reason I prefer the Sharks. Maybe it's the team colors? I think someone on one of the teams made a pretty awesome goal, but I don't remember :p Maybe it was the tie-goal that was amazing. (It's late; I'm barely thinking) The final score was 3-2, Blues, in a shootout.

Finally there was the Sens/Kings game. I don't know why I don't like the Kings much... Maybe it's because they're an LA team and I have a slight dislike towards that city, though I have never actually been there. I'm kind of iffy about California as a state in general, actually. I don't remember having a buttload of fun when I visited... I was very happy every time the Sens scored a goal to match the Kings. Then I had to go to work, so I dunno what happened, but I see the Kings kicked their asses with a score of 6-3.

Like usual, I taped the Blackhawks game since I had to work. I walked into the kitchen to get some peanut butter for Biff's squeaky wheel at around 11:15, said hello to mom, [I didn't want to start a conversation because Dana was about to call,] and as I'm leaving Mom says, "The Blackhawks didn't do so well..." and I yelled, "Don't tell me!!!" Too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment