Sunday, December 6, 2009

You, Me, and Dupuis

The best dialogue between Pat and Eddie I have ever heard:

Ed: You talk about Ruslan Fedotenko, Letestu, and Pascal Dupuis, Pat, wonder if Letestu is talking to Fedotenko on the ice and he asks who's up, I wonder if he says, "You, me, and Dupuis", on the bench.
*LTAO*
Pat: That was a movie, wasn't it?
*LTFAO*
Ed: I couldn't resist partner.
Pat: Nooo, it was layin' there for you, take it!
Ed: Like a big watermelon coming at me!


So, quite honestly I thought the Penguins were going to beat the Blackhawks. I don't know... I just feel like they've been blowing some good games lately. It was good to see Niemi in the net though. I think he deserves more ice time. If only the GT position could be divided up equally ;) Hmm, wonder what next year will hold for him...
It was great to see Hossa score the first goal [followed by a round of boo's]. I thought his goal might not count because he knocked the net over, but I guess there was enough time between the incident and the puck going in that it counted. Yippee!
Everyone was hatin' on him. Like, come on, that was two seasons ago. Let bygones be bygones! Pretty much every time he hit the ice a rash of boo's filled the arena. It was sort of funny, let's be honest now.
What was with Malkin shaking Fraser on the ice like an angry lover after the faceoff? I wasn't quite sure what was going on there. I was concerned for Fraser, but at the same time it was just so weird that I had to laugh at it.

Again, Versteeg had the game winner in overtime.
Final score 2-1


Note: I gained a lot of respect for Marc-Andre Fleury when I watched him last season. So, even though I don't care for the Pens very much, I do like to watch Flower dance in the blue.
Also of note: Today I was reminded that Pennsylvania is a state.

No comments:

Post a Comment