Sunday, November 29, 2009

Are you there, God? It's me, an Oilers fan.

Um, hello? Oilers? Are you awake? You know you have a game to play, right? You know you are a team that has to work together, yes? This isn't just for fun, do you understand? I wasted 20 minutes and a few gallons of gasoline driving around after work so I could listen to the rest of the 2nd period. Why? I had hope. There was hope because you were only down by two in the 2nd. Then what? You let the Canucks score to make it 6-3? No problem, I thought, it's possible to score three more in one period. But what do you do? Let them score to make it 7-3! [At this point I had the game on inside the house and] I couldn't finish listening to the game. I was not going to waste any more time.
But hey, congrats to Colin McDonald for his first NHL goal and Devan Dubnyk hitting the ice for the first time.
Final score 3-7

No comments:

Post a Comment