Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Father's Day?

It was interesting to see some of the Blackhawks players' dads. I always wonder what these guys' fathers look like. I wish they would have shown more of them!
Anyway, I had a few problems with tonight's game at Phoenix, the first being the call on Kopecky for goal tender interference. Bryzgalov was out of the blue and pretty much interfered with Kopecky. Second, a few times there were 4 Blackhawks covering the net + goalie and a lone Coyote still managed to make it through all of them for a goal. Twice. And then Fraser scored that soccer goal which didn't count, bringing the score back down to 1-3. I think kicks should count. At some point Eddie was going over a play-gone-bad and said Sharp (I think it was Sharp) needed to know when there's going to be a shot on goal to prevent these types of things from occuring. It's that simple, right? He should have known not to go down past the net... he should have gone left towards the front, of course! Eddie, no. Finally, I didn't know Hendry was playing until he got a two minute penalty, which I assume was for tripping. Oh, one final thing. I am a bit worried that there were the same amount of 'Hawks fans as there were Coyotes fans. I hate seeing their arena so empty.
On a positive note, there was no fighting. A little shoving here and there, but nothing major.
Final score 3-1

No comments:

Post a Comment