Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pride

A couple days ago, over at IWP, somebody asked why we were proud of our teams. I thought for a moment and could not come up with anything. Obviously this is because their three recent losses were fresh on my mind and I could only see the cup as half empty. All I could comment on was the Oilers 4/5 power play goals that night. But I have thought a little harder, and now I can say:

I am proud of my team for being NUMBER ONE IN THE CENTRAL DIVISION.
I am proud of my team being 8th in the whole league.
I am proud of Brouwer and Ebbett for stepping up their game; making clean hits (Brouw) and scoring goals.
I am proud of Huet for redeeming himself everytime I doubt him.
I am proud of Sharp for being nominated Sexiest Athlete!
I don't think this is considered pride, but I am definitely glad to see Toews and Eager back in the line-up.

Now I'd better start thinking of the things I am thankful for so I can be ready for Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment