Sunday, November 8, 2009

WHY?!!

I was real excited about watching the Oilers/Avalance game tonight because 1) Yay Oilers 2) The Avs have been doing very well & I wanted to see how they faired, but of course I got the message For ordering information, please call customer service, ext. 721. Gah, I hate when they do that! Sometimes I get a channel, but other times it just is not available. I wish they would stop toying with me and find a way to label what programs won't be available.
Guess I'll see if they're playing on the radio.
[INSTANT UPDATE] Yes, they're on the radio, but it doesn't start 'til 8. Good, because I have homework due tonight that I have yet to complete. Bad, because it's the season finale of Mad Men and that starts at 9!
[UPDATE] 8:00 wasn't central time... silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment