Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Hangover; Afternoon Games Are NO GOOD

Can't believe what I saw yesterday. #@!$% W...T...F BLACKHAWKS?!! I don't even know what to say. How 'bout some good ol' silent treatment >:@

Thank you THRASHERS and COYOTES for not letting me down :|
I was very concerned watching the recap of the Thrashers game... I thought maybe all of my teams did lousy last night. That wasn't the case - They put me in a state of disbelief that was actually GOOD! Thrashers scoring 5 in the 3rd to win 6-4 against the Hurricanes = WOW. Thank goodness for that no-goal in the 2nd (Was it the 2nd?) "All of the sudden, we kept scoring," -Bryan Little. That's what I expected the 'hawks to do D: I don't know what to say about the Coyotes except please keep winning games.


Oilers... please start winning games.

No comments:

Post a Comment