Friday, January 8, 2010

Another Birthday & All I Got Was the Stinkeye From Chris Thorburn

I'M AWAKE!


Nearly missed tying the longest losing streak in franchise history. As somebody said in the audience about tonight's win: "'Bout damn time!"
I missed part of the third due to "time constraints." (Show a bit a lot less Natalie & there wouldn't be a problem) I don't know exactly how much I missed, but I think it was borderline a lot. I don't care though, I was just glad they showed part of OT and the shootout. I thought for sure Peverley would make his shot because he had so many great opportunities earlier in the game; You know, a bit of revenge. But, no, the puck got away from him before he could shoot. I think Little and Kozlov scored their goals though. Yes, that is correct.
But how did they get to the shootout? Slater's goal tying it 1-1, of course! He's quickly becoming my favorite player. Well, I love anybody named Slater... Could mean trouble since I've been seriously thinking about buying a Hainsey shirt. haha 30 some dollars is pretty pricey for a t-shirt, so I gotta make sure I'm getting the right one ;)

Final score 2-1

Slater, Hedberg, and Bogosian got the 1st,2nd,3rd stars of the game, respectively.

I might as well discuss this now because I've been holding it off for far too long! Kari's been practicing as of late <:O I've never seen the guy play, so I really have nothing against him, but if he comes back 100% healthy, that means less Moose/Pavs time- probably even less OP time because he's like the #3, right? -and that is very disappointing. He might be what the team needs to start winning more games, but less M/P time? Ehhhhhhhhhh :\ I felt bad about my thoughts when I first saw him practice... I don't want somebody missing out on what they love most, but again- less backup goalies time = X(



ps-Happy [belated] birthday to Brashear (idk) and Sopel (yay!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment