Thursday, January 28, 2010

OMG OMG OMG

Looking for my passport picture (from last year! Do they expire?) I found an envelope labled "scrapbook." I found a bunch of concert tickets, but behind all those was my golden ticket. Yes, I FOUND MY FIRST BLACKHAWKS GAME TICKET!!!
I was wondering if I even had it or if my Dad threw it away. My stoked scale was out of this world :DD Now I know who was on the team (EDDIE!), what team they were playing (COYOTES!), and who won (???)! 3-3 OT must mean they didn't care about breaking every tie back in the day...

All I remember was Wally gave Dad the tickets and boy were they great seats. 100 section, hello! I don't think the fans were quite as boisterous as they are today, but it was still so much fun. Fun even though I might have been deathly ill. And I remember the day after the game I drew the Indian head, colored it, and gave it to Wally as a thank you. I think my drawing skills were better at 10 than they are today. Wish I had copied that picture...


[edit: Todd White played for the Blackhawks. I did not know. He played one game in the 99/00 year, so chances are I didn't see him.]

No comments:

Post a Comment