Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wake Me Up When the Thrashers Win

I would weep like a widow, but even at 12:30 I am still wearing makeup and don't wanna be rubbing mascara all over my face.
I don't even know where to begin... Uhh, Fleury wasn't in net, it was Johnson. I like Fleury and was looking forward to seeing him play. Seems whenever I look forward to seeing someone play that I don't normally see, they are not in the game. Doesn't matter, I could hardly watch the game after the start of the second period. I mean, Slater tied it up at 17:03, but it went down hill after that. At a 90 degree angle. He scored one more for a total of three goals this whole season. That was it. Nothing else happened for the Thrashers. I was getting so mad by the end of the third... What the hell were they doing?! Half-assed passes? What is that about? Kane threw the puck behind him without looking, practically giving it to a Penguin player S.W.A.K, [someone else] shot the puck down the length of the ice instead of to wide open players... Oh, and then Kovy took out Fedotenko. Smashed right into the net with a minute left. The whole game was ridiculous and stupid.
HOWEVER, I was surprised and glad to see BOTH intermissions. They talked to Johan about his time with the Penguins and I learned Army and Thor were also Pens. You know, going into the game I thought ATL would do ok because the Pens were on a 5 game losing streak and are, what, last in PPs?
*facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment