Sunday, January 24, 2010

Open Letter to SS & Coach Anderson

Dear Sportsouth,
As you know, I do not get first-time airings of hockey games. I guess it costs money for that special privilege. You can probably imagine my fury when I was watching the 10 o'clock airing and noticed minutes were getting cut out of the game to make sure the shootout ended at 12:30. That's "ok" if nothing's happening, but you cut out Tampa's goal. So, I wasn't dying to see it, but you can't just cut it out like it was nothing important! It's like leaving out a major plot point in a story! Oh, God forbid we should miss a second of the "glass is broken, let's fix it" action. Thrilling. That wasted a good handful of minutes. You know what, leave out the fighting if necessary. I'd much rather see another team score than watch two men dance around on ice. Thank you. That is all.

Dear Coach,
You ruined Kozlov's 250+ consecutive games streak. You bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment