Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Great Debate; To Go or Not to Go

The idea of going to the CHI/ATL game has been fluttering around in my head these last couple of months. I could spare some change for the 300 level seats, but might as well save that money and watch the game at home where I can actually see the puck and names/#s. I could shell out $200+ for two 200 level seats, but who would go? Nobody I associate with really cares for hockey. Brittany has some interest, but she's very unreliable, thus all of our plans fall through. Amy likes hockey more than Brittany, but she's always working. Dad is my only option, really, but he wouldn't give me a yes/no until like, the day before. I can't wait that much longer. I wouldn't mind going by myself (cheap!), but so many things could go wrong. Getting lost, for example. That is my weakness. I wish I was more decisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment