Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cheech, Noooo!

Kind of a shakey beginning to the Thrashers/Sens game. Several penalties slowed the pace of the game, but the Thrashers still managed to score three goals. I know, right?!! Boulton got his first PPG. I was upset Schubert got a game misconduct for boarding Cheechoo. Again, every time I look forward to seeing a certain player, they are not there. Well, in this case, taken down and out. Cheech did come back in the 2nd period though. Oh goody.
More goals came in the second. None of them made by Senators! I know, right?!! More fights, too. Er, only one actually. A pretty good one between Boulton and Neil. I'd say Boulton won. Both received 5 minute penalties.
Third saw some more goals from the guys in blue. I KNOW, RIGHT?!! Also saw another game misconduct. Guess who! Boulton & Neil.

While watching the game I had to ask: Is Hainsey an alternate/assistant captain whenever he feels like it? Sometimes I see an "A" and sometimes I do not. I also asked: Did Matt pronounce Pavelec correctly one time during the 2nd intermission?! My chair squeaked right as he said it, so I couldn't be sure. haha

Thrashers were hot tonight. Even Pavelec got a point. His first NHL point!
Final score 6-1


Stars of the game were Pavelec, Boulton, & Thorburn; 1,2,3.


Not so hot?
'Yotes lost 1-3 to the Sharks.
Oil's lost 3-5 to the Preds.

No comments:

Post a Comment