Friday, January 22, 2010

Sterling & Skille are All-Stars!

Imagine my surprise when I tuned in to the 2010 All-Stars game and saw not just Skille, but Skille and Sterling playing for [Planet] USA! Tuned in late so I didn't see Sterling's goals, but I did see him blow the shootout and cause Canada to win the game 10-9. It never should have gone to a shootout. Canada's 7th goal was off the stick of a USA player. Sloppy, really. Embarrassing. And the tying goal was scored with 18 seconds left in the 3rd. Despite that, I did like the goalie, Stalock. It's easier to spot good/bad qualities in goalies than in players, in my opinion. That's probably why so many people are "I ♥ goalies!" (Ok, I am one of those people.) There's no point to my goalie story, just something that crossed my mind.


This is such a darling photo of Brett ♥_♥ Jack's there too! Always so cheery.

No comments:

Post a Comment