Saturday, January 2, 2010

Let's Get Drunk

Thrashers won 3 games at the beginning of December. Oilers won 5 at the beginning as well. Everything for the past couple of weeks has been L. L. L. L. Haven't caught an Oilers game in a while, but I have been keeping up with the Thrashers. I thought for sure they were going to win last night. I don't even remember who they played. Oh yeah, Sabres. Uuuuugh. Winter depression might be setting in riiiight... abooout... NOW.
_________

I was surprised when the Blackhawks scored 5 goals against Brodeur the other night! One, sure, but FIVE?! Must be because the Devils had a back-back game.
I don't know why Marty hasn't been my favorite goalie forever. Oh yeah, it's because I never paid attention to anything that came from the East ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment