Sunday, January 10, 2010

Even Though the Hawks Can't Win, Maybe I Can Win Something From Their New Scratch-Off Tickets

hahahahaha Ice was slippery tonight! Seemed like for the first 20 minutes every Duck slipped and fell by the boards. It made me think about that STL game at the beginning of the season where damn near every Blue fell after one of the faceoffs. I need to find a video of that since the one I favorited on youtube got deleted. Anyway, not a great weekend. For any of my teams! (Phoenix was the only other team to play but I did not see their game. They lost to the Islanders 4-5)
Keith was the only one to score tonight and it was a PPG. Probably only scored because Pat said "shutout" a great number of times! And I cannot say this enough- Empty nets are NO GOOD. I knew somebody would score at the last second. At least there were not a whole lot of penalties, but holy crap, the SOG were 12 for ANA and 43 for CHI.
I liked [I think it was]Judd's[?] discussion with John Madden after the game. It sounded like he had a lot of fun with the Devils, making jokes and saying things that didn't make sense to confuse the other players, i.e. bear trap! with [one particular player]. I hope he really is enjoying his time in Chicago and he stays with them.
Final score 1-3


As for Saturday's game in Minnesota? There's no excuse for that. Up 4-1 and then losing? What the hell, guys? I thought they'd clinch it in the shootout. I believe two Wilds lost the grip on the puck and didn't have a scoring chance. Ugh.
Final score 5-6



At least the Wolves won their game! 3-2 in overtime against the Marlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment